Saturday 24 November 2007

Last weekend

Last sunday was a really miserable day, it rained most of the time so I decided to dash to the university library to check my e-mails and eBay (I've been selling lots of stuff on there just lately) and then go back to my flat and curl up where it's warm with a cup of tea and read some magazines and some Christmassy books to get me in the mood.

I took this picture on my way back from the library, it had just about stopped raining as I was walking but you can kinda tell how wet it is and the trees look all pretty in their different colours.



I'm also in the process of making Christmas decorations to give to people as gifts. I'll scan the article later on.

Currently listening to: Plumb - Damaged

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home