Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Eve!










So it's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting here blogging and folding napkins ready for the Christmas Eve dinner table. The napkins are cute and have The Snowman on them but unfortunately the pattern doesn't lend itself too well to being folded but hopefully they'll look cute on the table all the same. My mum collects the older Snowman ornaments, the ones from the '80s so it's obligatory for us to have Snowman napkins, Snowman loo roll, Snowman kitchen paper, Snowman tissues etc. etc.



Last time I went to London I picked up a gingerbread house kit from Harrods, it's basically a cheats way of making a gingerbread house, they give you the house in pieces and a few figurines (witch, Hansel, Gretel) and you stick it together with icing. Here's the way my attempt turned out.

I always make a Christmas cake with my mum, we made the cake some time ago and have been tossing the brandy on it from time to time and we finally iced it and decorated it last night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home