Monday 1 September 2008

Everything's for sale


Every now and then I go through eBay phases where I scour the house looking for things to sell. I am currently going through one such phase and at the moment I have listed a Tinkerbell snowglobe, a Me to You snowglobe, a job lot of shampoo or conditioner, a handbag, more tshirts than I care to count and some curling tongs that I could never get on with.


I've also become quite partial to selling my wares on Amazon as well, I've got lots of books, DVDs and CDs listed that I've grown bored of and have decided I'd rather have the money than a CD/DVD/book that I won't listen to/watch/read again.

Photo credit: me.

Currently listening to: Cruel Summer - Bananarama

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home