Monday 24 August 2009

"Losers are people who are so afraid of not winning, they don't even try."

- Grandpa, Little Miss Sunshine




I just thought I'd show you my latest haul (well, technically it's from last Thursday but...), I got
  • Ralph Lauren Goodbye Dry Body Lotion, I used to use the perfume when I was 15-16 or so but I don't really like to wear that scent any more but I still think it smells really nice so sometimes I get the lotion. For old time sake.
  • I love Batiste dry shampoo! I don't really like to wash my hair every single day because I don't think it does it any good, I've heard it can make it dry. Also, I'm lazy  so...I just don't want to wash it and dry it and straighten it every day. So I got Batiste dry shampoo in Tropical, Diva and Boho. Usually I get the Tropical one or the Original one but they didn't have the Original so I thought I'd get Tropical and then give Diva and Boho a try. I haven't used them yet but I once got the Blush one and it was awful, it was overpoweringly floral, like old lady perfume. But hopefully the Diva and Boho will be nicer.
  • Agent Provocateur Emotionelle 100ml.
  • Prestige Cosmetics Light Response Concealer Pen in Caramel.
  • A little round brush to use when I'm drying my fringe. 
  • A Limited Edition Wilkinson razor which is bright pink and it has flowers on it.
  • Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Xtreme in Purple Potion. 
  • And Sally Hanson Double Duty Base and Top Coat which is clear.
My toes are in the third picture...I'm wearing red jelly shoes from Faith.

My cat, Suki, was there when I took the pictures.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home