Friday 28 August 2009

"If you're happy, you're not working hard enough."

- Sandy Cohen, The O.C.

I'm really sad and annoyed because this morning I discovered that my eyelash curler was broken. I had a Ruby & Millie eyelash curler but somehow the top part has got cracked and it doesn't work any more. I'd had it for quite a while, maybe 18 months or so, I'd had to put new rubber bits in it and stuff, but I really, really liked it. However, because it was plastic and it cracked I'm now wondering if I should replace it with another plastic one or whether I should now get a metal one instead. I did have a metal one before, it was just a cheap, generic metal eye last curler and I didn't like it as much but at least it didn't break. Decisions.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home