Friday 28 August 2009

"Therapy was invented in the sixties, do you know what invented means? It means it doesn't exist."

- Ronny, How to Be

A few things I bought the other day. At the moment I really love headbands so I got two headbands from Topshop, they're both black, one is plaited and the other has a bow on it. I have a picture that I've been meaning to put up in my room since we decorated it last summer and I'm finally getting round to putting it up so I bought a couple of packets of picture hooks, they're the kind that hook over the picture rail so you don't have to be hammering things into the wall or anything. I also went to Boots and I got a foundation compact and I got the Bronzed and Gorgeous pallet free with it, it has eyeshadows, lipgloss and bronzer in it, as far as freebies go, it's pretty good, it's exactly the kind of colours I wear so I was pleased about that. I had a voucher to get so many Boots points if you bought a lipgloss or lipstick from Boots Natural Collection so I decided to get a lipgloss but when I got to the stand there was an offer on for three products for so much money so I got a mascara, a lipstick and a lipgloss. Then I went into Next and they had a stand of make up and I thought I'd try one of their glitter eye liners, it was only £1.50! I don't remember them doing make up before, but I don't really go in all that often so it may just have escaped my notice all along. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home