Saturday 29 August 2009

“I cannot cure myself of that most woeful of youth's follies--thinking that those who care about us will care for the things that mean much to us.”

- D.H. Lawrence


Yet another haul. This time I got

  • Two  rolls of brown paper for packing eBay parcels up with.
  • A black floral tea dress from Topshop.
  • A woollen hat by Vans. It's still August so I suppose I'm a little early to be thinking about winter but being prepared never hurt anyone.
  • A satellite picture frame thing, from eBay but it was originally fom Urban Outfitters.
  • Clinique Clarifying Lotion in Number 1. Usually I get Number 2 but the saleslady decided Number 1 would suit my skin better.
  • Mark Hill shampoo.
  • Navy tights from BHS.
  • Long brown socks from BHS.
  • Floral footless tights from Topshop. I saw some floral tights on Hanna Beth's blog and decided I really wanted some.
  • Four pairs of Topshop tights in pink, green, brownish and a checked pattern.
  • A silver headband from Topshop because I love headbands. And Topshop.
  • A gold studded bracelet from Peacocks that sort of reminds me of the nOir stuff.
  • A black necklace from Topshop with a zip pendant.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home